Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday lights at the PNC Bank Arts Center










The PNC Bank Arts Center is hosting its annual Holiday Light Spectacular, presented by Toyota, at its Holmdel location, off Exit 116 of the Garden State Parkway. Annually, the center's holiday lights bring tens of thousands of holiday celebrants into the area to see the hundreds of lighting displays that are illuminated at night. The show was inaugurated on Dec. 8. In all, more than one million lights were used to create the themed displays.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I find your blog very interesting. I used to work in a bank. We partnered with PNC Bank. I read lots of complaints about this bank on www.pissedconsumer.com. I heard people in the public transport complaining about the customer service. As long as I know the customer service in this bank is much better than it was in ours.