Saturday, February 02, 2008

Limbaugh takes aim at McCain


I'm not a supporter of any of the Republicans out there for president. Nevertheless, just because someone is running for president doesn't mean they should be publicly scandalized by someone likeRush Limbaugh (or Ann Coulter or fill in the blank).

I think Sen. McCain has done a lot for the country. I do not generally agree with many of his positions on the issues. But I think this kind of public mockery of someone like Sen. McCain shows clearly how the stranger parts of the GOP does business.

Rush Limbaugh is, in my opinion, the standard-bearer for most of what is wrong with politics these days. It would be good to get a break from that sort of thing for a few years. Click on the headline and go to a story about this.

No comments: