Saturday, February 09, 2008

Mrs. Clemens named in HGH scandal


Is it right for the wife of New York Yankees pitcher Roger Clemens to be brought into this HGH scandal going on? Nope. Not at all. Not a bit.

I heard about Roger Clemens' YouTube about how he has never taken steroids. I don't know. It's not even important what I think about it. Major League Baseball has been something I have not given a darn about since 1994. The game is different now, does lack real meaning and is filled with 'sports entertainers,' as opposed to ball players.

With that said, Debbie Clemens doesn't deserve to be put under a heat lamp because her husband is in the midst of a steroid scandal. I think this is a bad story, and something that is wrong. It's going to sell papers, but it shouldn't.

Click on the headline for the NY Post story today.

No comments: