Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Here we are again...9/11

Well, it is Sept. 11th. No one has to be reminded about what today is. It was a terrible day those years ago, and the days have gotten better. Those who were lost should not be forgotten, and I do not think they have been.

I think this is a very difficult day to quantify, and I think it means something to each individual. For me, it was a very tough time that had a lot of humanity mixed in with the terrible nature of the events.
When 9/11 happened, people paused from their routines and the day-to-day and were forced to examine their lives and the world around them.

'Community' took on new meaning, or maybe an old meaning.
I wish everyone the comfort they need today. For Americans, and especially people in our area, I don't think there will ever be a problem with remembering 9/11...the harder chore would be forgetting.

No comments: