Thursday, June 05, 2008

Bean takes on Appeals Court/Eminent Domain in podcast

Greater Media Executive Editor Greg Bean isn't optimistic about the decision of a N.J. appellate court in the case of eminent domain in Long Branch. Mr. Bean highlights the carnival act that has been Long Branch's redevelopment in his editorial podcast. It's good and worth the listen.

I have to admit this new format takes some getting used to, though, as podcasting is still something new when it comes to me. I guess the march of time goes on, but it sure does remind me that I'm getting older. I still remember when people had to go inside for their banking, stop at a phone booth to make a call if they were out, or needed to sit down to read an editorial. Well, the most important thing is what's said anyway. Click on the headline to go to Mr. Bean's podcast.

No comments: